At Truly Green Solutions, we know that changing the world will require a revolution in the way we light our homes, businesses, and institutions. Read more →
Energy Star & UL
Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR, saved enough energy in 2010 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 33 million cars! Read more →
Truly Green Solutions now offers free recycling of old fluorescent tube lights through our licensed third party recycler network. Contact our sales team for more details. Read more →
View a listing of our latest products
LED lights and more!
See our SmartSense™ LED lamps installed in under two minutes
Efficiency of LED devices continues to improve, with some chips able to emit more than 100 lumens per watt.
LED Performance is Temperature Dependent
Like other lighting devices, LED performance is temperature dependent. Most manufacturers’ published ratings of LEDs are for an operating temperature of 25 °C. LEDs used outdoors, such as traffic signals or in-pavement signal lights, and that are utilized in climates where the temperature within the luminaire gets very hot, could result in low signal intensities or even failure.
An LED is a Solid-State Lamp
An LED lamp (or LED light bulb) is a solid-state lamp that uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as the source of light. LED lamps offer long service life and high energy efficiency, but initial costs are higher than those of fluorescent and incandescent lamps. Chemical decomposition of LED chips reduces luminous flux over life cycle as with conventional lamps.
Lifetime of LED Lamps
Solid-state devices such as LEDs are subject to very limited wear and tear if operated at low currents and at low temperatures. Many of the LEDs made in the 1970s and 1980s are still in service today. Typical lifetimes quoted are 25,000 to 100,000 hours, but heat and current settings can extend or shorten this time significantly.
- Canoga Park, CA – January 5, 2017 - Truly Green Solutions, a leading nationwide manufacturer of LED lamps and luminaires, announced today that it has completed a city-wide LED retrofit for decorative post-top streetlights in the City of Elk Grove, California. The contract required retrofits for approximately 3,000 lamps in five different decorative fixture types. The Elk Grove LED Street Light Installation Project is a city-wide program to convert all city-owned street lighting to LED. The project involved retrofitting of over 12,000 high-pressure sodium streetlights to energy-efficient LEDs throughout the city, and is estimated to save more than $400,000 annually for Elk Grove. The project was divided into two phases, with Phase 2 (The Citywide Decorative Streetlight LED Conversion Project) focusing on replacement of decorative street lights. “With this LED conversion, we will not only cut overall costs, but also reduce light pollution and vastly improve the quality of light.” said Jeff Werner, Senior Civil Engineer for the City of Elk Grove. “Conversions in Phase 2 will allow Elk Grove to reduce carbon dioxide emissions with annual energy savings up to 75% over the next ten years.” Truly Green Solutions partnered with installation contractors based in the Sacramento area. The project was completed within a 90 day period. “Our core values are excellence in everything we do for our clients and customers, including a commitment to innovation and world-class service” said Ruby Jadwet, CEO of Truly Green Solutions. “That said, we craft solutions based on our customers’ needs, and promise to make the most cost-effective products in order to help them to reach their conservation goals.” TGS Universal LightTM G4 Two of the most efficient and high lumen TGS products were selected for the project: the 54W and 36W Universal LightTM G4. With over 140 LpW, a 360 degree beam angle, and an extended life of 100,000 hours +, the TGS Universal Light TM G4 series provides ten years of virtually maintenance-free service. TGS UniversalTM G4 lights are RoHS, cUL, and DLC compliant and certified. Elk Grove Fixtures The 54W, 4000K Universal Light TM G4 replaced 250W HPS and metal halide lamps in the following fixtures: LRA Laguna Ridge Pendant LW2 Laguna West Acorn (Dual) OTB Old Town Acorn Estimated energy savings is 78% over HPS lighting. The 36W, 4000K Universal Light TM G4 replaced 150W HPS lamps in the following fixtures: LWB Laguna West Acorn LRB Laguna Ridge Acorn Estimated energy savings is 75% over HPS lighting. Truly Green Solutions With numerous successful installations in city municipalities, government and commercial sectors, school districts, and aerospace, TGS is well-positioned as a trusted supplier for efficient, state-of-the-art LED lighting products. Employing cutting-edge technology, TGS defines itself by providing proven quality LED lamps and luminaires with higher lumen output, intelligent engineering, and reliable components. TGS’s continual development ensures the most efficient, cost effective, and green lighting solutions on the market. Areas of LED expertise include tubes, troffer retrofit kit, panels, HID retrofit, Universal Light™ G4, high bay, and high mast lighting products. Truly Green Solutions is a woman and minority owned company (WBENC certified). Its products are independently tested and guaranteed for the highest performance and life cycle, and are certified and compliant with cUL, cETL, CE, FCC, Lighting Facts, and Energy Star, RoHS, and DLC. Please visit www.trulygreensolutions.com for more information.
- 27 May, 2016This LED troffer retrofit kit is a quick, easy solution for replacing outdated fluorescent tube lighting… Truly Green Solutions Releases LED Troffer Retrofit Kit (TRK) 5-18-2016 Truly Green Solutions, a nationwide leader in LED lamps and luminaires, has released the LED Troffer Retrofit Kit (TRK™). An energy-efficient solution for linear fluorescent bulb retrofitting, this luminaire provides an LED replacement for fluorescent lamps with troffers. The unit is equipped with a removable polycarbonate glare-free frosted dome lens and an aluminum housing for a polished, modern aesthetic. With no noise, instant on, and color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K, TRK™ offers the ideal energy-saving upgrade. This fixture is easy and quick to install. Once the mounting brackets are in place on the frame of the T-bar ceiling, the troffer kit simply hooks into place. Designed for use in offices, schools, warehouses, hospitals, factories, and commercial buildings, TRK™ features a beam angle of 120o and produces flicker-free, uniform lighting, with a long life of 100,000 hours. It is available in 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ sizes, and delivers a high lumen output of 135 LpW. TRK is available in 2’ X 2’, and 2’ X 4’ sizes, and provides up to 135 LpW output. The following wattage packages are available: 2’ X 2’ panel – 25W and 36W 2’ X 4’ panel – 36W and 50W “TRK™ provides a cost-effective fluorescent troffer replacement solution for organizations that require lighting improvement, efficiency, zero maintenance, and a modern look,” said Ruby Jadwet, CEO of Truly Green Solutions. “The simplified installation combined with 100,000 hour lifespan makes TRK™ an excellent choice.” TRK is damp-location suitable, and available color temperatures are 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K. 0-10V dimming is available with selected controller accessories. This product is DLC listed. Truly Green Solutions excels in crafting economical LED solutions for industries such as city municipalities, state and federal government, education, aerospace, hotel and hospitality, and a wide array of enterprises. TGS products are suitable for use in applications such as warehouses, factories, schools, libraries, offices, shopping malls, roadways, street and exterior lighting, sports and entertainment arenas, and more. Areas of expertise include LED tubes, troffer retrofit kits, panels (ThinTek™ G2, Eco™ Panel), HID retrofit (Universal™ Light and Universal Light G4™), and high bay (FeatherLite™, Linear High Bay) LED lighting products. Truly Green Solutions is committed to providing high quality and innovative LED solutions, and its products are independently tested and guaranteed for the highest performance and reliability. Truly Green Solutions products are listed by DLC, certified by UL, ETL, CE, FCC, Lighting Facts, and Energy Star, and are RoHS compliant. Please visit http://trulygreensolutions.com/ for more information.
- The new low-profile ThinTek™ flat LED panel fixture is features versatile mounting for commercial and industrial applications… Truly Green Solutions Introduces the Ultra-Low Profile ThinTek™ G2 Edge Lit LED Panel 5-16-2016 Truly Green Solutions, LLC, a nationwide leader in LED components, lamps, and luminaires for high-quality LED commercial and industrial lighting solutions, announces the release of a new line of LED edge-lit panel lights, the ThinTek™ G2 Edge Lit series. Only 1.09” thick, this product offers an ultra-thin, energy-efficient solution for retrofit or new construction projects. Providing outstanding lighting uniformity, ThinTek™ G2 is flicker-free, with instant on and no warm-up time. The beam angle is 120 degrees, which provides a wider, more even distribution of light compared to most standard LED panels. Available in three sizes, 1’ X 4’, 2’ X 2’, and 2’ X 4’, the ThinkTek™ G2 provides up to 110 LpW output. Wattages for each panel size are: 1’ X 4’ panel - 40W 2’ X 2’ panel – 27W and 40W 2’ X 4’ panel – 40W and 50W The internal driver is fully integrated into the panel, which affords a thinner profile than panels with external drivers, and allows for a variety of mounting options; surface, recessed or suspended mounting. “The ThinkTek™ G2 LED Edge-Lit panel allows greater mounting versatility than most other LED edge-lit panel lights”, said Ruby Jadwet, CEO of Truly Green Solutions. “Without a power box on the back, this fixture can be mounted flush to the ceiling. The high lumen per watt output and 7 year warranty allow for uniform, long-lasting lighting with virtually no maintenance.” Meeting DLC Premium standards, this fixture has an expected life over 100,000 hours with a 7 year warranty, is damp-location listed, and is equipped with an integrated aluminum heat sink for advanced thermal management. Available color temperatures are 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K, and a dimming option offers 0-10V dimming or step-dimming. Truly Green Solutions excels in crafting economical LED solutions for industries such as city governments, hotel and hospitality, warehouses, factories, libraries, offices, shopping malls, street and exterior lighting, sports and entertainment arenas, roadways, and more. Its areas of expertise include panel (ThinTek™G2, Eco Panel), Universal, tube, and lightweight high bay (FeatherLiteTM) LED lighting products. Truly Green Solutions is committed to providing high quality and innovative LED solutions, and its products are independently tested and guaranteed for the highest performance and reliability. Truly Green Solutions products are listed by DLC, are UL, CE, FCC, are Energy Star certified, and RoHS compliant. Please visit ThinTek™ G2 LED Panel for more information.
- Truly Green Solutions LED Linear High Bay Fixture Series offers versatility and longevity for isle warehouse lighting…... Truly Green Solutions Introduces its LED Linear High Bay Fixture Series 5-10-2016 Truly Green Solutions, a nationwide leader in LED components, lamps, and luminaires for high-quality LED commercial and industrial lighting solutions, launches its industrial-grade LED Linear High Bay and Linear High Bay X2 series. These luminaires are designed for optimal use in large areas such as manufacturing facilities, warehouses, cold storage, big box and retail stores, convention centers, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, and more. Specialized lumen packages and beam angles make it ideal for high rack warehouses. Replacing HID, CFL, MH, HPS, and fluorescent lighting, the LED Linear High Bay features high-efficiency Nichia LEDs with 120 LpW output, and is designed with exchangeable optic lenses of 40ºx80º or 55ºx130º beam angles for aisle lighting applications. The LED Linear High Bay X2 series doubles the LEDs and wattage of the standard series, providing twice the power and lumen output per unit. Equipped with an award-winning Mean Well power supply, the LED Linear High Bay series includes an integrated aluminum heat sink for superior thermal performance and increased longevity. The fixture also features a removable service panel on the top for easy wiring, driver alterations, or repair. The standard driver can be replaced with an optional dimmer-compatible driver for various light output levels. The LED Linear High Bay is designed for use with WattStopper and other major sensor/control brands. Three mounting styles are available; surface, hanging, or pendant mounting, and color temperatures are 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K. The surface mount bracket is constructed with an adjustable light-aiming feature, providing up to 20º diagonal tilt in both directions. Eleven wattages are available, from 90W (standard series) to 480W (X2 series). Lumen output ranges from 10,800 lumens to 57,600 lumens. “The LED Linear High Bay series is ideal for isle warehouse LED lighting situations” said Thomas Murphy, Director of Sales at Truly Green Solutions. “Multiple mounting and lumen/wattage package options, along with replaceable optic lenses, provides a highly versatile product that can satisfy wide array of specialized requirements”. The Truly Green Solutions LED Linear High Bay has 100,000 life span with a 7 year warranty. It is ETL, cETL, CE, FCC, and DLC listed, Title 24 compliant, and IP 65 rated. With three mounting styles and eleven wattage selections, Truly Green Solutions LED Linear High Bay series provides optimal lighting solutions for a variety of applications. Truly Green Solutions excels in crafting economical LED solutions for industries such as city governments, hotel and hospitality, warehouses, factories, libraries, offices, shopping malls, street and exterior lighting, sports and entertainment arenas, roadways, and more. Its areas of expertise include panel (ThinTekTM G2, Eco Panel), Universal, tube, and lightweight high bay (FeatherLiteTM) LED lighting products. Truly Green Solutions is committed to providing high quality and innovative LED solutions, and its products are independently tested and guaranteed for the highest performance and reliability. Truly Green Solutions products are listed by DLC, are UL, CE, FCC, are Energy Star certified, and RoHS compliant. Please visit http://trulygreensolutions.com/portfolio/led-linear-high-bay/ for more information.
- Woman-owned LED lighting company in Canoga Park CA gains certification for WBE… Truly Green Solutions Now Certified as a Women's Business Enterprise 3-14-2016 - Truly Green Solutions, LLC, a nationwide leader in LED components, lamps, and luminaires for high-quality LED commercial and industrial lighting solutions, has earned certification as a Women's Business Enterprise organization. Majority-owned and operated by a female minority CEO in Canoga Park, California, Truly Green Solutions offers innovative LED lighting to a variety of markets in the U.S. The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is a certifier of businesses that are owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC provides first-class standards certifications to a diversity of women-owned businesses. WBENC‘s theme is “Join Forces - Succeed Together”, with the purpose of partnering for success, fueling the economy, and creating job growth. “This certification provides us with industry recognition and allows us to fulfill supplier diversity program requirements of federal government and larger business organizations” said Ruby Jadwet, CEO of Truly Green Solutions. “In addition, a WBE certification enables us to successfully compete for government contracts while delivering highly-economical, cost-effective, and “green” lighting solutions.” Truly Green Solutions excels in crafting economical solutions for industries such as city governments, hotel and hospitality, street and exterior lighting, shopping malls, sports and entertainment arenas, warehouses, roadways, factories, libraries, offices, and more. Its areas of expertise include universal, tube, panel (Eco Panel) and lightweight high bay (FeatherliteTM) LED lighting products. Truly Green Solutions is committed to providing high quality and innovative LED solutions, and its products are independently tested and guaranteed for the highest performance and reliability. Truly Green Solutions products are listed by DLC, are UL, CE, FCC, and Energy Star certified, and RoHS compliant. More information can be found at the corporate website at http://trulygreensolutions.com.
- The DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Qualified Products List (QPL) Members, who are utilities and energy-efficiency programs throughout the United States, have been asked by customers and suppliers to provide incentives for solid-state lighting (SSL) fixtures, most of which are NOT ENERGY STAR labeled. These Members are interested in providing incentives for high-performing LED products which meet individual sponsor criteria, since 2009.
- Truly Green Solutions innovative LED U-bend tube offers a 58% energy savings versus standard tubes and are eligible for rebates in select states. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.